Government Contracts and Bid Protests
For further information, please contact us.
We have provided consulting services and have served as an expert witness to clients in matters related to procurement, government contracts, and bid protests. Our work has focused on technical analysis of bids, project management, and evaluation of contractor performance. This work has typically been performed on a very-tight timeframe and in collaboration with counsel and other experts, including experts in government accounting.
- We were retained by counsel for the systems integration division of a global IT company in support of a Department of Agriculture contract bid protest action.
- We were retained by counsel for the government services division of a publicly-traded company in support of a Department of Defense contract bid protest action. We worked closely with counsel, members of the client company, and other consultants to assess technologies proposed in a multi-billion dollar bid to the DoD.
- We were retained by counsel for the government services division of a publicly-traded defense contractor in regards to the use and the implications of open source software by other contractors.
- We were retained by counsel for a publicly-traded company regarding the valuation of a complex e-commerce application for a large municipal government. In this assignment we analyzed software code, assessed development methodologies, evaluated the quality of the application including performance, and prepared a report.
- We were retained by counsel for a large municipal government in a contract dispute regarding performance by a software vendor and the municipal government. We analyzed the project and the software and hardware implementation technologies.